6 Days / 5 Nights Batanes Tour Package with Hotel Accommodation, Full Board Meals, Airport Transfers, Licenses and Fees
Tour Package Inclusions
Enjoy Basco Proper (North Tour), Batan Island (South Tour), Sabtang Island, and Itbayat Island with our amazing package combo.
- Airport transfers (airport - hotel - airport)
- Hotel Accommodation with Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunches, Dinner)
- Basco Proper Tour (North Tour)
- Batan Island Tour (Southern Tour)
- Sabtang Island Tour (Boat Ride)
- Itbayat Island Tours (Boat Ride, Overnight)
- DOT Accredited Ivatan Tour Guide
- Permits, Registration Fees, Entrance Fees, Environmental Fees, Eco-Tourism Fee
- Private tour for an intimate experience
Airfare not included
DAY 1 BASCO PROPER TOUR (NORTHERN TOUR)
- Arrive at Basco Airport, register as tourist
- Check-in at the lodge
- Freshen up at your room or rest
- 12:00 – Lunch & Orientation
- 1:00 pm – start of tour
- Visit Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Ride to Tukon and enjoy 360 degrees view of Basco on the west China sea and the East pacific ocean
- Japanese hideout
- Boulder beach Valugan
- Sto. Domingo Church (the oldest roman catholic church)
- Rolling Hills
- Naidi hills (Basco Light House)
DAY 2 ITBAYAT ISLAND TOUR
Wear slippers, shorts, long sleeves, hats, jackets, and apply sun lotion.
- 5:30 am – Breakfast
- 6:30 am – Ride to Basco port
- 7:00 am – Cross Itbayat in banca (4 hours boat ride). Note: may experience rough sea while crossing so take your “Sea Sick Pill” ahead of time.
- 11:00am – Arrive in Itbayat port
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Start of tour
- Proceed to Mt. Riposed with its panoramic view, one of the two volcanoes that have been the foundation of Itbayat Island. Mt. Karoboban – the other pair of Mt. Riposed that is one of the foundations of Itbayat. It is also an old settlement for early settlers of Itbayat
- Agosan rock – a rock formation naturally shaped like a rudder, north of Itbayat. It is a breeding site for endangered birds
- Port Mauyen – alternative port south of Itbayat with fourteen (14 zigzag road segment, fourteen kilometers away from the town
- 7:00pm - Dinner
DAY 3 ITBAYAT ISLAND TOUR Continued
- 7:00 am Breakfast
- 8:00 am – proceed to Rapang Cliff - a natural park with ringing mushroom like rock believed to have been used to call the ancient settler to a meeting.
- 10:00am – 11:30 on the way to port Chinapoliran to catch the motorboat back to Basco
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – arrive at Basco port.
- 7:00pm – Dinner
DAY 4 SABTANG ISLAND TOUR
Picnic Lunch at the beach. Wear slippers, shorts, long sleeves, hats, and apply sun lotion, may also wear swimsuit.
- 4:30 am – wake –up call
- 5:00 am – Breakfast
- 5:30 am – ride to Ivana port (45 minutes to catch the 6:00 ferry crossing to Sabtang)
- 6:00 – 7:00 am Cross to Sabtang in Banca)
- Arrive in Sabtang Port
- Visit the church in Sabtang (San Vicente Ferrer)
- Ride all Day to the 3 towns of Sabtang, which all like they were frozen in time.
- Proceed to Barrio Savidug and Idjang, an old settlement, where local wine is made and where people take refuge when attack by other clans during the old times
- See the beautiful place of Chavayan, known for its preservation and Protection
- Lunch at Nakabuang Beach
- 2:00 pm – Catch without fail the Last trip of ferry back to Batan Island
- Return trip to the Lodge
- Freshen up, may rest in your room or view the sunset
- Dinner at the Lodge
DAY 5 TOUR TO THE REST OF BATAN ISLAND
Picnic Lunch at Marlboro Country or Fishing Village
- 8:00am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Start of tour
- Ride to Tukon and enjoy the 360 degrees view the Basco on the west, West Philippine Sea and to the East, Pacific Ocean.
- Pass by the wind turbine at Mahatao, also known as the Mahatao Idjang.
- Proceed to crystal cave
- A ride to Marlboro Country, local version, with breathtaking panoramic view, velvet green grass and tamed farmed animals that could share pictures with you
- Exit to Imnajbu, pass by Loran coast guard station then to the ghost town. Visit the Saint Joseph the worker church of Ivana, which is one of the oldest Roman Catholic church built in 1860
- Visit the old existing Spanish Bridge, which was built in 1850 and completed in 1860
- Proceed to the existing old house called the Dakay’s House, a house that was built in 1887. The cogon on its roofing change every 30 years
- 5:00pm – Back to the Lodge
- Rest and Dinner at the beach (ihaw – ihaw)
DAY 6 RETURN TO MANILA
- 5:00am – Early Breakfast
- 6:30am – Check out the Lodge and transfer to the Airport
Food Lovers Delight
Special local Ivatan breakfast, lunch, and dinner cooked by our very own Lidia Roberto (also known as Lydia Roberto), creator of original, unique, and sumptuous Ivatan dishes where most ingredients are sourced from our islands
- Let us know your food allergies and preferences (ex. vegetarian)
- Before tours : bring mosquito repellant, sun block, long sleeves for skin protection and hat, any special medication, good hiking or rubber shoes
- Please do not litter or take anything from our island – you may be fined or imprisoned!
- Safety first! Please use good judgment at all times
- If you are ever lost or separated, call us immediately
Please let us know how we are doing! We welcome both compliments and suggestions to improve!